Camp Trip Program Leader - The Y in Catonsville
850 S Rolling Rd, Catonsville, MD 21228, USA Req #903
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Overwhelmingly, people who decide they want to be a part of the Y in Central Maryland tell us they do so because it reflects their values and a conscious decision they've made about how they choose to live their lives. The happiest and most fulfilled Y associates are those who are motivated to help others and who want to be a part of something larger than themselves.
If this speaks to your heart, then we invite you to join our team. Be a part of a charitable, mission-driven organization that works for individual and community well-being for all,
for a better us.
As a Camp Trip Program Leader for Y Camp, you will plan and lead the implementation of activities for a large group of teen campers and the trip program counselor team. You will creatively organize all activities and ensure safety of campers and counselors while ensuring campers experience a high quality, fun camper experience. You'll supervise camp associates and campers and may work at multiple camps within the same area. As a Camp Trip Program Leader, you'll contribute to the Y movement by providing experiences that lead to a summer of adventure and a lifetime of memories. This work is right for you if you have:
- An interest in the well-being of camp age children, enthusiasm, patience, good humor, good judgment and a good spirit
- The ability to clearly communicate and effectively listen to children parents/guardians, members and other Y associates
- At least 1 season of prior camp experience
- At least 1 season of camp supervisory experience
- Reached 21 years of age or graduated from high school
Thank you for considering working for the Y in Central Maryland. If being a part of our cause feels right for you, we hope you will join us. The Y provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
- Job Family Summer/Residential Camp
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- 850 S Rolling Rd, Catonsville, MD 21228, USA
Posting ID: 555035576Posted: 2020-05-22