We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
- Maximize the company growth and profitability through the processing and handling of all orders by loading/unloading, picking, putaway and replenishing merchandise through the operation of a stand-up type forklift, stock picker or other powered equipment.
- Operate material handling equipment to facilitate the movement of products and supplies.
- Perform all job tasks assigned by the leadership staff to achieve daily productivity.
- Rotate through different departments and business channels to meet the demands of the business.
- Move merchandise, supplies, and/or boxes repetitively.
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines to minimize inventory shrinkage and profit loss.
- Promote a culture of respect and an atmosphere of teamwork in order to foster a positive working environment.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain business productivity.
- Adhere to company safety guidelines to prevent personal injury and product and facility damage.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 pounds; heavier merchandise with team assistance
- English language skills (written and verbal) preferred
- Must work effectively as a team member
- Basic math skills required
- Previous equipment operating experience a plus
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Posting ID: 555035663Posted: 2020-04-03