Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in seven states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton is ranked number 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton's Northlake CDJR dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for inspection, maintenance, and repair automobiles that run on electricity, gasoline, or alternative fuels like ethanol. Execution of basic care maintenance like tire rotations and oil changes, diagnosing complex problems, and planning and executing vehicle repairs.Job Responsibilities:
- Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
- Isolating the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
- Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers.
- Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
- Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle's breakdown or damage.
- Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle.
- Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
- Using power tools like pneumatic wrenches in order to remove bolts easily and quickly.
- Using machine tools, such as grinding machines and lathes to rebuild brakes.
- Using common hand tools like screwdrivers, wrenches, and pliers, to work on small-scale parts.
- Good knowledge of automobiles.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Must have at least a high school diploma/GED
- Technical degree preferred
- ASE certifications preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in service department
- Enjoy working in a fact paced environment
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Chrysler Certified: 1 year
Constant bending, reaching, standing, walking. Frequent carrying, kneeling, pushing, pulling.
Posting ID: 555035932Posted: 2020-06-05