Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton is ranked number 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete. We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs. We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.What We Offer
- Medical and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
- Assist the customers through a thorough buying process supported by established selling steps, policies and procedures.
- Develop and relay a high level of product knowledge around vehicle features.
- Demonstrate operation of vehicle in showroom and via test drive.
- Provide new vehicle to customer through established delivery process, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction, loyalty and long term clientele.
- Develop a prospecting system, making calls and sending emails to potential customers to set appointments.
- Close Deals!
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 2 sales and customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- Automotive sales background preferred.
- Knowledge of new vehicle technologies and mechanical operations.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license required and clean driving record.
Posting ID: 555035935Posted: 2020-06-05