Seeking an OB/GYN Physician to join a large practice in Toledo, OH!
Our Ideal Candidate Has...
CHS (Center for Health Services)
- Confidence and skills caring for very high risk obstetrical patients
- Strong skills with gynecologic surgery
- Comfortable working with patients with multiple social determinants of health
- Strong interest in teaching of residents and students
- Must be team player and flexible with scheduling
is the Hospitalist group for Toledo Hospital and the core generalist faculty for resident and student education. We provide hospital coverage for obstetrics and gynecology, receive all OB/GYNtransfers, provide collaborative support for the very active CNM group, provide backup support for the community physicians, and provide outpatient general OB/GYNservices, including high risk obstetrics at the outpatient site - Center for Health Services.
- 5 physicians in the group and seeking to add 2 more
- Hours Per Week - In Office: Goals is 3-4 days/week
- Office Hours: 8 am - 5 pm
- In Hospital: 1-2 L&D day shifts/week with 3 weekday calls/month and one 24 hour weekend call/month
- Weekend Hours: one 24 hour weekend call/month
- Call Rotation / Call Coverage: 3 weekday calls and one 24 hour weekend call/month
- Procedures Performed In Office: Colposcopy, LEEP, IUD, Nexplanon, sonohysterogram, etc.
is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
- Must have active OH Licence
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details
Posting ID: 555036057Posted: 2020-07-03