SHIFT: No Weekends
SCHEDULE: Full-time Osceola Regional Medical Center
is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana. We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER. Position Summary:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Requires knowledge of hospital and department policies relating to the field of Cardiopulmonary Services.
- Strong leader of clinical people with experience in respiratory therapy, and working knowledge of noninvasive cardiology.
- Plans, organizes and implements all functions necessary to the overall operation of Imaging Services.
- Functions in conjunction with the leadership team in developing plans, policies and procedures to efficiently and effectively meet the objective or providing quality care throughout these services.
- Assumes the role as leader in planning, directing and managing the department and staff to facilitate quality services.
- Is responsible for meeting JCAHO standards, complying with Corporate policies and procedures, managing supplies, equipment, adjusting staff levels to meet stated goals, promoting teamwork with other healthcare providers, promoting internal and external customer satisfaction and prudent resource management.
- Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving results, communications, customer service and health care management.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5 years Respiratory Therapist leadership experience.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Our Benefits Raise the Bar:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist and licensed in the State of Florida
- BLS Certified required
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Family Leave
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer / EOE Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Posting ID: 555036242Posted: 2020-06-12