SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our Software Quality Assurance team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. PatientKeeper,
a leading provider of healthcare applications for physicians,is now part of HCA, the largest provider of healthcare services in the U.S.
With growth comes new opportunity, so we aresearching for a Principal Software Engineer Architect
to join our Engineering team.
The team develops and maintains J2EE based Web applications and Mobile applications (iOS, Android) forthe healthcare industry. We develop and maintain a unique suite of applications that physicians use to take care of their patients. What is so unique? In an industry where EMRs are viewed by many physicians as barrier to care, physicians love their PatientKeeper. Our applications are based on modern UI and technology standards (Java Stack, Native Swift iOS, Native Java Android).
The PrincipalSoftware Engineer Architect
will actively participate in the company's architectural board and is highly organized, self-directed, energetic and focused. You will have experienced in building high-performance, scalable, robust web/server applications using leading edge tools, processes, and products. You will lead new & ongoing feature/architecture designs and product enhancements and will work with cutting-edge Web UI technologies like, MDL JQuery and Web Components. This position has a strong front end/UI focus.Responsibilities:
- Lead new & ongoing feature/architecture designs and product enhancements
- Seasoned Full Stack Developer with 10+ years of experience designing and building Web applications on J2EE platform with a passion for building high performing, scalable and user friendly solutions
- Interest and skill to match in cutting WEB UI using MDL, JQuery, Web Components or similar technologies
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other engineers
- Use your extensive experience and knowledge to recognize areas for improvements
- Translate and develop business and functional requirements for new products into multi-tier Java server based solutions
- Design/Implement low-level architecture/re-architecture tasks
- Enhance and maintain our current applications from the standpoint of performance, scalability, and reliability
- Actively participate and drive the effort of defining development best practices, facilitating code reviews and implementing process improvements
- Act as champion in building high quality software using test driven development practices in our fast-paced Agile environment
- Key contributor to PatientKeeper's product architecture via active participation on the company's Architectural Board
Required Training, Experience, and Education:
- Proven experience with Spring MVC, Web Security, multithreading, and cache management
- Expert proficiency with Jasmine UI Tests, JUnit, TestNG, and/or other unit testing frameworks
- Proven experience in hands-on, in-depth analysis, review, reverse-engineering, and design of software, including technical review and analysis of source code, memory dump analysis, and application performance profiling
- Experience and appreciation for working in high-paced Agile environment
- Implementing robust scalable cross-browser solutions
- Detail oriented and thorough in interpreting requirements
- Cognizant of impact software design and implementation choices has on application performance and maintainability
- A go-to resource and subject matter expert within the company, stays current with emerging technologies
- A proven mentor of all levels of developers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field (MS preferred)
- 10+ years of full stack Java development experience
PatientKeeper is a leading provider of healthcare applications for physicians. Our mission is to make IT an indispensable tool for 21stcentury of clinical care.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from our recruiter or one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
For more information about us, visithttps://hightechcareers.hcahealthcare.com/pages/patientkeeper?bid=5260
Job Location: Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
PatientKeeper, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer companyNotice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.