Competitive Salary - Relocation Package - Annual Bonus ProgramFor more information about this position contact:
The Nursing Home Administrator is responsible for the daily operation of a Skilled Nursing facility. This individual will utilize resources effectively and efficiently, to attain and maintain the highest level of care for residents, in accordance with regulatory standards. Qualifications:
- Current State Nursing Home Administrator License or the ability to obtain one.
- Current First Aide and CPR card.
- A four-year baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, with a minimum of two years of experience in a geriatric setting and two years of experience in a direct supervisory position.
- Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations. Individual must be a team player, well organized and flexible.
- Experience with budget, staff development and training.
Prestige Care & Rehabilitation - Sunnyside
At Prestige Care & Rehabilitation - Sunnyside, we are dedicated to providing the assistance, independence and dignity and respect our patients deserve, promoting a positive and healthy environment that empowers them to achieve their highest level of independence. The inter-disciplinary team of physicians, nurses, therapists, social workers and healthcare technicians are experts in providing a full range of services. We are able to adapt these services to each patient and their personal circumstances. Our dedicated staff and providers help to measure recovery journeys every step of the way to make sure you or your loved one is receiving the right level of care, and to assist in helping individuals return home with an active, independent lifestyle
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an "employee," you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Employer paid group life and AD&D insurance
401(k) plan with company match
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Commitment to career development and continuing education
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!
*Benefits may vary by location