Who is Swire Coca-Cola?
We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees.We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts. What does a Project Manager - Business Systems Architect, IT do at Swire Coca-Cola?
This position manages the planning, initiation and execution of multiple large projects that impact the entire Swire organization. Projects generally will focus on the implementation or upgrade of enterprise-wide software solutions but may also include any Corporate project requiring significant cross-organizational coordination of resources. Project teams to be managed have between 10 and 50 members with representatives from multiple corporate functions and 3rd parties. This position is expected to facilitate planning meetings, communicate project status as well as escalate any issues to executives and senior management.
This position will also be a Business Systems Architect (BSA) and in that role, will be the primary liaison between IT and the Sales Organization. This position will participate in regular meetings conducted by Senior Sales Executives to gather all IT-related requirements or concerns, communicate IT initiatives and ensure Sales priorities are being supported in a timely manner. Responsibilities Include:
- Develop detailed Project Plans used to guide the execution and control of major projects. These plans include scope definitions, schedules, resource requirements, key activities, milestones, budgets and risk management strategies.
- Coordinate logistics of key project meetings and workshops. This includes meeting rooms, equipment, travel requirements and any food or support needed.
- Communicate project status with project team members, stakeholders and senior management via frequent meeting cadence, email, etc
- Manage project to meet budget and timeline constraints
- Manage IT relationship with Sales Organization, ensuring both Sales and IT understand each other's priorities, concerns and constraints
- Resolve any reported issues and concerns raised by the Sales organization related to IT
- Identify, prioritize and manage to completion all IT-related business requirements gathered from the Sales Organization
- Bachelors degree required - IT certifications or other IT related field of study/degree may be acceptable
- 4 years of experience managing IT projects
- 5+ years' experience managing IT-related implementations or development projects
- Proven ability to lead remote, geographically dispersed teams
- Proactive: Seeks out information, answers, etc. without needing to be pushed to do so. Ability to quickly process information and distill into decisions, issues, items requiring action.
- Strong facilitation and documentation skills
- Willing to do any task on a project to make it successful - from senior level discussions to meeting minutes/scheduling
- Able to effectively communicate/drive decisions with C-level stakeholders
- Knowledge of various Project Management Methods (e.g., SCRUM, AGILE, Waterfall, RAD) and their appropriate application
- Familiarity with Project Management Standards (e.g., PMBOC V6)
- Expertise in a relevant IT domain (e.g., ERP Applications, Infrastructure, Data Warehouse/Science
- Microsoft Office Suite: including Word, Excel, Teams, Project & PowerPoint, Smart Sheet
- Team player, but holds individuals accountable
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience in food or beverage industry preferred
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Draper, UT, USA
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posting ID: 555037801Posted: 2020-05-22