A warehouse order selector uses a power pallet jack to navigate the warehouse to manually pick orders utilizing a vocollect headset system. You will be responsible for accurately pulling selected items, palletizing/build the pallet and shrink wrap the pallet in a safe manner. Rate of Pay:
$16.61/hr. Schedules Available:
Friday - Monday: 7 AM - 3:30 PM (6 AM on Sundays)
Tuesday - Friday - 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday: 6 PM - 2:30 AM Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Selects various perishable, general merchandise products, or supplies from warehouse stock per the customer's orders.
- Reports adjustments to inventory counts, spoilage or damage to stock, location changes, and out of stocks.
- Marks identifying codes figures, or letters on articles, using labeling equipment.
- Responsibilities include maintaining order selection performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage and maximum safety.
- Assists other department personnel in the performance of work activities when peak workloads require or during absences of division personnel.
- Good attention to detail, time management, and spacial judgment required.
- High school diploma or GEDequivalent.
- Warehouse and/or power pallet jack experience desired. Previous order selection, warehouse experience, or experience in a physically demanding position is preferred.
- Must be able to work the required schedule and/or overtime, which could involve nights, holidays, or weekends.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Posting ID: 555038017Posted: 2020-07-14