Responsible for delivery of integrated treasury solutions to Business Banking clients. Partner closely with client-facing teammates to consult on sales opportunities and provide the product expertise and consultation necessary to deliver the best possible solution to the client.
- Responsible for coordinating and directing treasury management activities for Business Banking clients;including development of new treasury management business, expansion of existing business relationships and maintaining current client relationships
- The TSO serves as a working capital consultant
- Maintains a high level of expertise in the Treasury Management product area and leverages that expertise to provide clients / prospects with ideas, and helps deliver the best possible, optimally integrated global solutions.
- Leads risk assessment associated with potential solutions
- Ensures that other client team members are informed of client needs and of the solutions to meet those needs
- Leads pricing and negotiation of treasury products to optimize relationship profitability
- Communicates non cash management client needs to other key partners including product and support partners as appropriate
- Territory will be the South Texas- Houston, United States
- Minimum of 5+ years of Treasury/Cash Management Sales experience;preferred candidates will have experience selling to Business Banking clients.
- BA Degree Required (Business, Accounting or Finance preferred) or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven ability to successfully prospect for new leads/clients
- Proven ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a business case to support conclusions
- Ability to thrive in a high pace environment and capable of solving problems with little direction,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven experience working in a team environment with an ability to help influence partners with diverse views towards a consensus
- Ability to help influence constituencies with diverse views towards consensus
- Deep knowledge of Working Capital Advisory and Treasury Management Solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
- CTP designation and/or MBA a plus
- Previous experience working with Commercial Bank Clients
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Posting ID: 555039558Posted: 2020-05-22