The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the profitable growth of the customer accounts that he or she manages. Primarily conducts in pre-sales, post-sales, and basic technical support activities for the account that the representative manages as well as provides support for the Outside Sales team on key customer engagements and large opportunity pursuits. As an Inside Sales Representative, YOU WILL:
Who you are:
- Own the Emerson-Customer relationships for small-sized accounts
- Develop sales strategies in order to meet your individual sales target and close opportunities
- Provide support for customers and solutions that solve our customers' needs and pain points
- Provide an overview and demonstrations of value of products and services to customers
- Build long-lasting relationships with external customers for a better customer experience
- Partner with Outside Sales executives for strategic opportunities
- Acquire new customers and generate Sales Qualified Leads
Qualifications :REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- You stay aligned with your goals and stay productive
- You define overall goals and objectives
- You make new connections and build relationships in other areas and teams
- You align words and actions to model reliability
- You convert ideas into actions and produce results with new initiatives
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Graduate of any four-year college/university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a strong personality or would be able to Interact with different people and levels in an organization.
- Driven to achieve results and results-oriented
- Forward thinking and critical thinking skills to anticipate customer problems, objections
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to quickly form and develop new relationships
Why Work in the Greater Metro Atlanta Area
- Two (2) or more years of relevant experience
- Sales experience
- Experience in Foodservice or Food Retail
Our facility is located in Kennesaw, Georgia, which is conveniently located within driving distance to Atlanta and Historic Downtown Kennesaw. The area offers excellent school systems, an abundance of outdoor walking trails, and low crime rates create a family-friendly environment. The area is surrounded by several growing communities with restaurants, festivals, shopping, and outdoor activities that make them exciting places to live and work. About our Location
The newly renovated Kennesaw campus hosts a Manufacturing Facility, Customer Support Call Center, and the offices of our Division President & Staff. Retail Solutions is a global business unit inside the Commercial & Residential Solutions Cold Chain segment and is the leading provider of electronic controls and optimization services for supermarket, convenience store, restaurant and refrigerated transportation customers and the OEMs that serve them. Electronics & Solutions is comprised of six acquisitions organized to add value to Emerson's world leading products through control, connectivity and remote monitoring. The business generates half of its revenue outside of North America and employs over 1,200 people globally. Headquartered in the Greater-Atlanta area, the business has major operations in Minnesota, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, China and the Philippines. The Cold Chain business helps ensure that food safely and efficiently travels from farm to fork. With the blend of businesses and functions represented under this one roof, there are many opportunities for advancement within the Kennesaw location. WHY EMERSON?Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about ourCulture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.Work Authorization
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.