If you are an engineering professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Riverside, CA location, you will provide technical leadership, guidance and coordination of a wide variety of field engineering projects encompassing company product lines which require expert knowledge. AS A SUPERVISORY FIELD ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Lead the planning, design, implementation, test and startup of complex control systems
- Provide commercial and technical guidance to lower coded field engineers
- Provide marketing support in the quest for new business
- Perform complex engineering functions within established budget and schedule constraints
- Prepare complex innovative and technical descriptions and cost estimates
- Provide technical guidance and/or direction regarding complex engineering issues
- Direct projects in all phases of design, development, installation and startup
- Interface with customers on all project technical issues
You anticipate customer needs and provide services that are beyond customer expectations. You quickly and decisively take actions in fact-changing, unpredictable situations. You follow through on commitments and make sure others do the same. Qualifications :REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
WHY EMERSON?Our Commitment to Our People
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of ten years field service experience
- Expert knowledge of applications in field of specialization
- Broad knowledge of engineering principles
- Requires intensive communicative abilities in mutually resolving complex commercial and technical issues involving Emerson and customer contacts
- Travel up to 80%
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about ourCulture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.Work Authorization
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.