A day in the life of a Personal Shopper Lead is never the same but, in this role, you would expect to be responsible to lead the eCommerce process of receiving grocery orders from customers online, ensuring orders picked, properly bagged and stored(refrigerator/freezer as needed), and in place for pick-up in a timely manner. What You'll Do:
Sound Like You? Here's what you'll need:
- Responsible to lead the eCommerce process for receiving customer's online orders and picking up or delegating orders
- Review customer comments/special instructions, as applicable, to ensure product selected matches customer's request; follow up on issues as necessary (i.e., product substitution etc.)
- Follow proper procedures for storing orders at proper temperature (refrigerator/freezer as needed)
- Report customer issues, shorts, overages, damages to store management immediately
- Provide training, guidance and feedback to team to ensure standards, department procedures, and customer service expectations are being met
- Responsible to provide focused and effective customer service. Implement the Company service program(s) and model high standards of service to achieve positive customer satisfaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organization and prioritization
- Make decisions
- Problem solving skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally. The associate is frequently required to sit/stand/walk. May be required to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical retail store environment (varied temperatures) and is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be exposed to refrigerated/freezer coolers on a frequent basis. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
Posting ID: 555041105Posted: 2020-06-26