Lincare is playing our part to meet the COVID-19 challenges through our continuum of care with in-home services, helping to maximize hospital capacity, and provide a more comfortable environment for our patients. Our number one priority in any emergency or natural disaster is the safety of not only our patients, but our employees as well. While many of our roles do not have face-to-face interactions with our patients, some roles do. With these patient-facing roles, we have ensured that we are following the latest standards and guidance in the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). Lincare is a health care provider and must live up to our mission, which is to set the standard for excellence, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. Now, even more than before, we are all needed to play our vital role within the Lincare organization.
The Customer Service Rep aids in all Customer Service functions of order entry, while abiding by the procedures set forth by management.
- Actively participates in the training of all Customer Service personnel including new hires
- Monitors the flow of orders to and from the Customer Service Department
- Deletes corrects or re-enters patient orders as deemed necessary
- Monitors phone calls to confirm the proper telephone techniques used by Customer Service Personnel
- Ability to read and analyze documents such as patient orders
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and patients alike
- Ability to help with the training of employees
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out oral and written instructions
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer entry experience necessary
Posting ID: 555041792Posted: 2020-05-22