IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ROLE:
NOTE: This Opening is for our Hospital Team ONLY, and is in NO WAY reflective of any openings in our outpatient/clinic settings. Any clinic location referenced in this Requisition is for zip code searches only, and is NOT a representation of any openings in the outpatient centers.
- This position will cover Multiple Hospital Contracts (4-8 hospitals in a given territory, respectively). This position will mainly be in the San Luis Obispo and surrounding area.
- Experience with multi-site (multiple locations) Operations is a huge plus.
- Experience navigating complex relationships and accounts with various levels of key stake holders (C-level, Board of Directors, Executive leadership, Physicians, etc)
- Will manage and lead a large team of clinical RN's who support the treatments at the hospitals within your program
- Financial responsibility (P&L management, Overseeing a large budget, etc)
Take ownership, drive results, and experience the rewards.
'This is your business. You own everything. But you cannot do everything. You have to rely on your team to create capacity.' - Lori T.
Get ready to roll up your sleeves and have fun in the process. The Hospital Services Administrator (aka HSA) role can be exceptionally rewarding and can also carry a unique set of challenges at DaVita. There's a whole lot to manage and move forward as an HSA. You and your team have goals tied to quality and clinical outcomes. You're in charge. The four main areas you're accountable for include:Contract Management
- Exceed expectations of our hospital partners.
H.S.A. adeptly manage the business aspects of our hospital partnerships. You are responsible for adhering to our contractual responsibilities and maintaining strong relationships with hospital administration and staff. You anticipate the hospital's needs and ensure their satisfaction with our service.Financial Management -
Drive bottom line results.
Successful H.S.A. ensure the complete operation and performance of their clinic including all financial aspects. H.S.A. manage budgets, forecast expenses, communicate with vendors, order supplies, and ensure compliance with public health and safety standards.Patient Care -
Impact patient lives and deliver optimal clinical outcomes.
Success in an acute dialysis hospital setting is measured by how well patients respond to their dialysis treatments. The H.S.A. is responsible for monitoring patient clinical outcomes utilizing DaVita's quality metric in coordination with doctors, nurses and the interdisciplinary team.Teamwork -
Develop, mentor, and inspire a cohesive team.
Our best H.S.A. thrive when they build a team of clinicians to achieve optimal results. H.S.A. interview and hire, monitor compliance, conduct teammate evaluations, lead teammate satisfaction initiatives and incorporate Core Values within all aspects of the clinic.
'I am ensuring patient care at all times, producing strong financial and clinical outcomes, and building strong, positive relationships with teammates, doctors and other vendors.' - Grady D.
Follow the DaVita H.S.A. Blog and you'll find a window into the world of our H.S.A. The Shining Star in this role should have:
• Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred
• Minimum of 2 years' experience required in management (healthcare, business, or military) or equivalent renal experience (nurse, dietitian, social worker, LPN, etc.) at discretion of DVP and/or ROD
• experience in dialysis preferred
• Current CPR certification required (or certification must be obtained within 60 days of hire or change in position)
• Other qualifications and combinations of skills may be considered at discretion of ROD and/or Divisional Vice President
• Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a 'gets stuff done' person
• Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes
• Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common
• Passion for making a difference in people's lives
• Willingness to cover multiple locations which requires some local travel The DaVita Village Difference
• Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
• Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
• Diverse, team-driven culture that thrives on fun and supports you.
• Commitment to developing and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
• Stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
• Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
• A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
1043 Marsh St,San Luis Obispo,California,93401,United States of America