We are looking for a Senior Facilities Manager for our Integrated Facility Management business line. About JLL
We're JLL. We're a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you're looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL! Role Purpose
JLL Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) is currently searching for a customer focused Senior Facilities Manager who will be embedded on our high profile client account.
The Senior Facilities Manager will report into the Facilities Area Manager. The Senior Facilities Managers main responsibility is to assure the daily site Facility Management of the office and R&D Senior, manage the local budget within the defined financial frame work and achieve the aligned saving targets for the account. What this job involves
- Develop, gain, and implement the Best Practice/ Building Operation Plan for assigned portfolio.
- Work with the Financial Manager to prepare the final budget documentation/plans and administer the works to ensure budget compliance.
- Inspect facilities and equipment to determine extent of service and equipment required. Recommend, justify, develop and coordinate with the Client team, projects that enhance the value of the office buildings.
- Arrange for maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of facilities as specified in the operating procedures, the management plan and/or management services agreement and of leased premises as dictated by lessee's agreement.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we'd encourage you to show your ingenuity. Sounds like you? To apply you need to have:
- In conjunction with the Procurement Specialist, competitively bid and prepare all service contracts to assure high quality and cost effective services. Assemble and analyse contract bids, submit recommendations and prepare the standard form contract agreement for the Account Manager for execution.
- Act as primary contact for assigned site's contractors and vendors.
- Maintain role as primary contact for service requests generated by the client's staff.
- Proactively meet with Client's local Management on scheduled basis. Communicate regularly with the client's Management and staff, providing necessary support and information on the status of all areas under his management.
- Approve purchases of supplies and equipment for use at managed office buildings.
- Contract for services as described within the operating budget, management plan and/or management services agreement.
- Ensure that all defined services are completed in accordance with all operating procedures, statuary requirements, and within the Health and Safety guidelines.
- Proactively involved in ensuring that services are reviewed and refinements made to enhance FM services across the assigned portfolio.
- Develop a close working relationship with all of the vendors under his/her control to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and are made to feel part of the team delivering a high quality service.
- All additional duties commensurate to the level of the role
What you can expect from us
- Track record in facilities management, at least on two different client sites
- Team management experience of bigger teams (10 and more direct leads),
- Client- and Relationship Management Skills:
- Good management skills to interact on all levels with the client organization incl. the works council, internal JLL team and partner companies
- Strong interpersonal skills with training experience to guide multi functional teams.
- Strong Budget Management Skills
- Very good English & local language skills
- Refurbishment skills for old buildings
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- You'll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.