About Maintenance atJLL Supporting Amazon's State-of-the-art locations
Operations is at the heart ofour client'sbusiness.Theyare known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service.Theirbuildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day.Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelesslybehind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement, and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey! About the Role
As a Maintenance Technician II, you will use your skills to support the Operations Maintenance team in repairing and maintaining material handling equipment and pneumatic systems throughout the building. You will have the opportunity to install, maintain and repair automated packaging and distribution equipment.In addition to developing your skills, you will mentor junior technicians to grow in their roles. What Do We Offer?
We're an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We'll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. With us, you'll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Complete preventative maintenance routines with proper documentation
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems related to all Material Handling Equipment (MHE) which includes belts, motors, photo-eyes, relays, and more
- Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility
- Track and store department inventory
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walkduring shifts lasting up to12 hours,with or without reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience with automated conveyor systems and controls
- 2+ years of experience in the repair of material handling equipment
- 2+ years of experience conducting predictive and preventative maintenance procedures
- 1+ years of metal and wood fabrication
- 1+ years of blueprint and electrical schematic reading
- 1+year of knowledge with electrical and electronic principles
- Procedure based maintenance experience (PM)
- Ability to use and interpret statistical equipment run metrics such as OEE/Up Time to prioritize accordingly
- Associates or higher degree from a vocationalschool or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- 2+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety standards accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Safety standards
- Project Management experience
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Knowledge of computer networking systems and infrastructure
- Experience with robotic or electromechanical operation and maintenance
- Able to troubleshoot basic input and output functions. Low voltage signal tracing and troubleshooting of logical devices.
- Basic ability to use Linux command line interface
#LI JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.