Director of Product, Sustainability
Are you someone whoenjoys creating blue oceanstrategiesand theproductsnecessary to deliver those strategies anddriveresults? Can you balance short-term needs and long-term opportunities? Do you consider yourself a leader who can navigate the intersection of business, technology, and design?Do you want to help build a high-performing teamand leave our world a better place?Ifso, this may be the role for you!
You enablecrisp product andcross-functional decisions by delivering customer-driven insights and needs tomakekey technology decisions and business. You are skilled at quantitative and qualitative analysis and are customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, yetcreative and comfortable following your instinct. You areresults-driven andlead as a player-coachand witheffectivecommunications.
What Success for You Looks Like
- Develop a long-term technology visionto guide where JLL will invest to build a global leadership position in sustainability
- Work closely with business teams to understand key customer pain points, buyer needs, and opportunities to create WOW
- Build alignment around a short- and long-term global product roadmap. Rationalize existing products and make the hard decisions on what to prioritize
- Deliver results - work with engineering to deliver products,assist in go-to-market, and help identify partners, investment possibilities, and acquisition candidatesto growdirect technology revenue, technology-enabled services revenue, and establish JLL as thesustainabilityleader in commercial real estate.
- Create and maintain processes for collecting customer and buyer needs & feedback, building requirements, and constructing a central, global catalog for products, personas, and top use cases
- Help recreate how we work to enable us to accelerate our progress
- 10+ years in Product
- 5+ years building and leading Product teams
- Strong track record of delivering resultswhileworking cross-functionally-occasionally breaking barriers to do so
- Experienced with and successful at creating clear, focused, long term product vision and roadmaps, ideally at a large company in an unstructured environment
- Player-coach whounderstands design thinking andgets hands-on to craft great product experiences and can influence others to do the same
- Ability to make hard decisions to balance short-term needs and long-term opportunities
A plus if you have:
- Asustainability background;
- Experience working globally;
- Atechnology degree;
- An understanding or background dealing with the complexities of integrating products into a services culture
#LI JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Pursuant to theSan Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Posting ID: 555043882Posted: 2020-05-22