Under direction, performs a variety of professional-level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records, and reports; maintains the accuracy of the ledgers and financial systems; assists in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year-end closing; and provides guidance to assigned clients and/or groups
JLL Privacy Notice
- Responsible for the monthly revenue reconciliation as well as ensure accurate recognition of revenue in compliance with contract terms.
- Provide monthly (or as needed) revenue reporting by individual or group for local leadership including Individual vs. target, group vs. target, and deficit reporting with analysis
- Responsible for the timely and accurate recognition of revenue in compliance with contract terms
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Produce timely and accurate monthly financial statements and provide analysis on information which could include supporting revenue schedules, labor reports, and expense review.
- Distribute and communicate financial results to Regional Operations Managers.
- Produce and analyze monthly and quarterly Management Executive Committee variance reports
- Ensure the accounts receivable objectives and metrics are met - oversee maintenance and research on AR over 30 days past due.
- Responsible for completion of quarterly audit work papers
- Assist in the creation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts for the client group
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Posting ID: 555043931Posted: 2020-05-22