Help at Home is still hiring in your community!
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of care to seniors and people with disabilities.
Right now, our clients need us more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate caregivers, and we are taking every precaution to protect our communities.
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to ensure your health and safety. Our clients, caregivers and employees will always be our top priority.
At Help At Home, our Nursing Teams are focused on overseeing medical services for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. The nurse will be working closely with persons served and direct support professionals to ensure the best possible health services in their community.Responsibilities
- Completing assessments
- Auditing and managing medical charts
- Managing medications for the individuals
- Communicating with community doctors/pharmacists
- Responding to all calls, emails and message to give appropriate medical/nursing directions
- Assist with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Private Duty Nursing in the home setting
We are looking for a candidate that is looking for an opportunity to oversee and provide exceptional care to adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities. The candidate must be a good communicator, highly organized and work well unsupervised.Qualifications
- Must have a current RN or LPN license
- Desire to work Part-Time, Full-Time or PRN
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
In order to be employed as a Registered Nurse, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation and benefits vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Posting ID: 555043955Posted: 2020-06-26