We are looking for Regional Occupancy Planner for our Occupancy Planning business line. About JLL
We're JLL. We're a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you're looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!Role Purpose
Within the assigned portfolio candidate can answer: "How much space is currently available, what are the workplace conditions, and what are headcount projections by business unit." Provide planning services in support of strategic portfolio objectives and ensure global / regional consistency of Planning/Reporting.What this job involves
- Ensure accuracy of occupancy data to support Area Managers with business partnering conversations (occupancy, vacancy, capacity, density, utilisation, demand, etc.).
- Update SPACE tool with accurate space and occupancy data
- Manage Space Planning and MAC teams ensuring consistency or process and best practises
- Analysis of the top-down and bottoms-up seat count projections, collected at the Area Manager level, to identify trends and optimization opportunities
- Work with the Area Managers and site Space Planners to reconcile discrepancies in data and forecast projections
- Ensure consistency of processes, reporting, governance, and measurement of the occupancy data
- Proactively identify opportunities to consolidate teams into less space
- Plan to and promote Client's Our Place program.
- Be proactive in leveraging space utilisation and other data sources to derive occupancy statistics.
- Status of major initiatives affecting planning decisions for the sites.
- Standard suite of reports on a regular basis occupancy metrics reflecting the Area Manager strategies.
- Provide occupancy information and space metrics to Area Managers and business leaders in support of their business planning.
- Prepare materials for Area Manager / Business leader conversations with documentation such as blocking plans and tabulated cost centre data.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we'd encourage you to show your ingenuity. Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Area Managers
- Business line leaders
- Space Planners within their portfolio
- Other Occupancy Planners, regionally / globally
- Regional Portfolio Strategists
- Space management team
What you can expect from us
- Relationship building
- Strategic thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with activity-based working programs
- Ability to delegate, manage a small team & multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to translate data into planning initiatives & data-driven decision making
- Planning experience preferred
- CAFM / IWMS experience preferred
- Microsoft office tools, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- AutoCAD skills preferred
- You'll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers. JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Posting ID: 555043981Posted: 2020-05-22