Sonic Is America's Drive-in: We create a cool Oasis for employees and guests alike in what is sometimes
a boring work day!
Being an Assistant Manager at a SONIC Drive-In restaurant is a very important and respected leadership position. You’ll assist the drive-in restaurant’s General Manager in managing drive-in operations. You will also be involved in training and supporting other employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. We want every guest to have an enjoyable dining experience every time they come to SONIC. Excellent benefits including vacation, insurance, retirement plan, and wages starting as much as $16 per hour depending on experience!
Basic job duties for the drive-in restaurant’s Assistant Manager include:
● Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members, Carhops and Skating Carhops
● Directs & assigns drive-in employees as needed to ensure our food service meet operational standards
● Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in employee handbook, policies and practices
● Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
● Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
● Completes weekly inventory as needed
● Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
● Responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to supervisor and assists in resolving complaint
● Monitors and directs food production and service activities to insure guest satisfaction
Posting ID: 555045400Posted: 2021-04-21Job Title: Assistant Manager