Looking for a way to apply that boundless enthusiasm you wake up with every morning? We can help. At SONIC, you get great pay, flexible hours and a cool uniform-while doing the job you love.
As a SONIC Carhop, you are part of an elite group, filling a role offered by no other company. Being a Carhop (aka super cool food server) is like being an astronaut, only you work in a drive-in restaurant instead of space, and the food's way better. You're responsible for serving and delivering that food safely and efficiently, ensuring our guests have a truly out-of-this-world experience at SONIC Drive-In restaurants.
SONIC Carhop/Skating Carhop server duties may include:
• Ensuring that all restaurant menu items meet operational standards
• Greeting all guests in a polite and friendly manner with a smile
• Making accurate change quickly and efficiently for restaurant guests
• Carrying and balancing a tray weighing up to 25 pounds
• Serving our guests in a timely manner
• Clearing trays from our guests' cars
Depending upon the employment practices of the individual SONIC Drive-In restaurant owner, some SONIC Drive-Ins employ Skating Carhop servers:
• Skating Carhop servers are unique to the SONIC Drive-In restaurant brand and bring a special "surprise and delight" element to the guest experience.
• Skating Carhop servers must complete the SONIC Skating Training Program.
• Upon successful completion of this program, Skating Carhops perform the above duties while roller skating.
In the words of one of our Skating Carhop servers:
"From where I'm skating, working at SONIC is a blast and the tips are great too!"
Posting ID: 555047030Posted: 2021-01-01Job Title: Consult