Assistant Manager- Robertsdale
Are you a born leader with a highly developed sense of taste? Zaxby’s restaurants are looking for bright, organized, personable professionals with a knack for leadership in the quick service restaurant industry - chicken management skills preferred!
COMPETETIVE WAGES WITH QUARTERLY BONUS PROGRAM, PAID VACATION,
HEALTH AND DENTAL INSURANCE, AND DISCOUNTED MEALS
The Assistant Manager reports directly to General Manager. The Assistant Manager assists in the direct supervision of 2-4 Shift Managers and 15-50 Team Members.
- Strive to enhance our guest experiences at every opportunity by satisfying and exceeding guest expectations.
- Create an encore work environment.
- Assist in executing quarterly business objectives.
- Assist in meeting cost control goals and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Continually supervise and mentor Shift Managers and Team Members to prepare them for the next level of management.
- Understand and assist in the execution of all in-store marketing plans.
- Provide leadership by generating excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward company objectives.
- Work lunch, dinner and weekends, monitoring quality of food and service.
- Assist in providing Team Members and Shift Managers with the appropriate training.
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others about plans, progress and problems.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
- Maintain compliance with established Zaxby’s brand standards and local operating standards.
- Maintain compliance with all Local, State and Federal guidelines as pertains to Labor Departments, Health Departments and OHSA, etc.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: Minimum 1 year managing people in a restaurant environment
- Restaurant environment- work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment
- Office environment- work with computer and office equipment
- Essential job functions require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, reaching/lifting arms above head, and standing and/or walking for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Essential job functions require basic math skills, understanding of currency, and the ability to read and comprehend
- Must complete in-store training program
Enjoying great chicken in an atmosphere where you can be yourself—that’s what childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley wanted to achieve when they founded Zaxby’s back in the 1990s. Many years and locations later, Zaxby’s is still delivering on the promise to serve delicious food in a fun, offbeat environment where we welcome customers as friends.
An alternative to fast food, Zaxby’s offers prepared-at-order chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads. Zaxby’s most popular items are its hand-breaded Chicken Fingerz and Jumbo Buffalo Wings, smothered in a choice of sauces with names like Wimpy, Tongue Torch, Nuclear and Insane. The menu also offers innovative Zappetizers like Tater Chips and made-from-scratch Spicy Fried Mushrooms, as well as a variety of Party Platterz perfect for any family gathering, special occasion, sporting event, party and/or tailgate.
Zaxby’s has grown to more than 900 locations in 20 states and is headquartered in Athens, Georgia. Zaxby’s restaurants are independently owned and operated.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY