What We'll Bring:We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence. We treat others as they would like to be treated.
We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We are team players.
We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a career and a purpose.
- With a strong culture of collaboration, we succeed and grow together.
- Our team fosters a friendly atmosphere, including frequent team activities, lunch outings, and games over lunch.
- We experiment and learn about new technologies. We encourage innovation.
- On the job training opportunities, including subscriptions to on-line training classes and advancement opportunities
The Impact You'll Make and Responsibilities:
Our Lead will review, analyze, develop, and modify enterprise application systems and web sites. The responsibilities will include devising software development architectures, leading and mentoring more junior developers, coding, performing peer code reviews, testing, debugging, and documenting programs for new or existing systems, working directly with the business users.
They will be challenged with developing custom software solutions or web sites that meet the needs of Select Medical's dynamic environment. The Lead will be responsible for providing accurate and timely completion of technical development and support tasks in accordance with Information Systems standards and methodologies. The candidate will also need to help improve the company's software development processes and provide technical mentoring to more junior developers. An ability to rapidly learn new coding languages and environments and ensuring a superior level of customer service is a must. The ideal candidate will also need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment and learning the healthcare business.
The "Technical" Details:
- 6+ years of C# (or VB.NET) and ASP.NET web development experience
- IIS server configuration
- Relational Database Design and Development (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Experience with source control systems, preferably GIT
- Experience with Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
- Ability to develop web applications that work on multiple versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari and support mobile devices
- BS or BA degree in Business Systems or Computer Science
Select Medical is an EOE
Posting ID: 555159938Posted: 2020-05-25