A partnership of OhioHealth and Select Medical, OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
is located in historic Victorian Village, in Columbus, Ohio. The joint venture was formed to better serve the inpatient rehabilitation needs of OhioHealth patients and residents of Central Ohio.
Our 74-bed hospital offers the latest technology and medical equipment, and high-quality acute inpatient rehabilitation care.
OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital provides 24/7 physician and rehabilitation nursing care, and evidence-based physical, occupational and speech therapy to help restore patient strength, mobility, and independence in daily living activities. OWN YOUR FUTURE
Why work with us? Because we offer more than just a job. On our team, you will:
- Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families during each patient's rehabilitation journey.
- Collaborate with an amazing group of nurses, therapists, physicians and support staff to help patients regain independence.
- Be challenged to learn, problem-solve and grow professionally.
- Be a valued member of the Select Medical family of brands, a nationwide leader in post-acute care.
-------------------------------------------Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem ShiftsAvailable Shifts: 7:00 am to 7:30 pm or 7:00 pm to 7:30 amTOUR OUR BEAUTIFUL HOSPITAL HERE: https://www.ohiohealth-rehab.com/tour/index.htm
Our RNs provide direct patient care and functions as part of the nursing team. They are systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient's physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our clinical and non-clinical teams to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
- Previous experience preferred.
Posting ID: 555159988Posted: 2020-05-18