Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation Select Medical
Saddle Brook, NJ Registered Nurse (RN)Shift Hours: Full-time, Day Shift, 7pm- 7:30amBenefits of becoming an RN with us:
- 12-hour shifts with flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Team-oriented culture
- Assistance with obtaining CRRN Certification once eligible
- Great orientation and training program
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
For more than six decades, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation has pioneered the course of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Kessler has consistently been named to the prestigious "America's Best Hospitals"
list byU.S. News and World Report
and is ranked as one of the top rehabilitation hospitals in the country.
Responsibilities Position Summary:
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient's physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers. Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our therapy team to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
Qualifications Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses):
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program required.
- Certified BLS required.
- Previous experience preferred.
Additional Data Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical's Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Posting ID: 555160023Posted: 2020-06-29