Responsible for supervising, directing and managing all phases of store operations in a manner designed to obtain maximum sales and margins, control operating expenses and ensure that the store meets projected goals through the effective utilization of personnel and resources available. This position generally has one or more direct reports.Essential Duties:
- Observe and enforce all Company policies and procedures and all applicable local, state and federal regulations; ensure that the required informing, monitoring, training, testing and disciplining is executed as required.
- Plan, organize, direct and control all store activities and operations with the assistance of Department Managers and other supervisory personnel; follow up on department goals to ensure annual forecasts are on track.
- Establish the expectation of providing the highest level of personal conduct and customer service.
- Respond appropriately in all customer interactions, providing excellent customer service through attentive listening and resourceful assistance.
- Oversee bookkeeping functions and ensure accuracy of deposits and reported financials.
- Ensure adherence of proper procedures regarding backroom inventories, enforcing security policies and procedures and overseeing spoils.
- Resolve customer complaints according to company policies and customer needs.
- Act as the Company's representatives both within the store and within the community.
- Other related duties and assignments as required.
High school diploma or equivalent. Some college strongly preferred.Experience:
Five (5) years experience in store operations, at least 3 of which in a management role. Completion of a management training program. Retail and/or supermarket field experience preferred.
Posting ID: 555160783Posted: 2020-05-25