You are applying for work with a franchisee of The Krystal Company, not The Krystal Company or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees
United States, MS, SouthavenJob Description
The Shift Leader supports the store management team's daily operations of a Krystal restaurant in support of the Brand Vision, Mission and Promise while role modeling Krystal's Core Values. The Shift Leader works with the management team in ensuring the compliance with company standards in all areas of operations to include; product preparation and delivery, customer service, facilities maintenance and financial accountability. This role accomplishes these objectives by assisting the management team in actively selecting, training and coaching the A+ talent to achieve key results in People, Customer, Sales and Profit.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:People:
- Demonstrate the Krystal Core Values while assisting the management team in building high performing employees when training, retaining and recognizing A+ talent utilizing Krystal's tools and processes.
- Partners with the management team to execute the Performance Management process consistently to ensure employees are set up for success and held accountable.
- Drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in resolving customer issues and partnering with the management team to train employees to meet or exceed customer service standards.
- Coaches, drive excellence, recognize and hold their shift accountable around core operational procedures through the use of the OSM and Company systems.
- Ensures that food safety standards are met through direct observation while running their shifts.
- Partners with the management team to ensure that restaurant level plan and marketing initiatives are in place and being implemented.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Executes cash/security, inventory, labor and food control procedures during their shift and takes appropriate actions to identify and close gaps.
- The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Servsafe certification required with 6 month period
- High School Diploma or GED preferred with one (1) or more years restaurant experience preferred.
- Systems & Software - proficient level knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, overnights, & weekends.
- May be required to travel to other locations, e.g. other stores, bank, meetings as business dictates
- Customer Focused- Recognizes the guest as the primary focus and acts accordingly; sets a high standard for exceeding guest expectations and motivates the team by role modeling effective service behaviors.
- Initiative-Takes action without being asked or required to; achieves goals beyond job requirements; is proactive and takes prompt action to accomplish tasks.
- Action Oriented- Consistently maintains high levels of activity or productivity; works with vigor, effectiveness and determination over a sustained period of time.
- Team Player- Encourages cooperation to accomplish team goals; promotes a respectful and inclusive work environment.
- Maintain records/logs
- Verify data and information
- Organize and prioritize information/tasks
- Operate office equipment
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Public speaking/group presentations
- Research, analyze and interpret information
- Investigate, evaluate, recommend action
- Leadership and supervisory, managing people
- Basic mathematical concepts (e.g. add, subtract)
- Sitting for extended periods
- Standing for extended periods
- Extended periods viewing computer screen
- Lifting/carrying more than 20 pounds various items
- Repetitive Motions
- Normal office environment
- Electrical current
- Housekeeping and/or cleaning agents
- I have reviewed and understand the requirements stated in this Job Description.
Posting ID: 555160935Posted: 2020-04-06