You are applying for work with a franchisee of The Krystal Company, not The Krystal Company or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees
The General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a Krystal restaurant in support of the Brand Vision, Mission and Promise while role modeling Krystal's Core Values. The General Manager ensures compliance with company standards in all areas of operations to include; product preparation and delivery, customer service, facilities maintenance and financial accountability. This role accomplishes these objectives by actively selecting, training and coaching the A+ talent to achieve key results in People, Customer, Sales and Profit.Essential Duties and Responsibilities: People:
- Demonstrates the Krystal's Core Values while building high performing employees when selecting, training, retaining and recognizing A+ talent utilizing Krystal's tools and processes.
- Identifies and develops a pipeline of talent through effective succession planning tools and best practices.
- Executes the Performance Management process consistently to ensure employees are set up for success and held accountable.
- Reinforces and follows the "Open Door" Policy with all employees.
- Partners with the People Services Team to ensure resolution to all employee relation activities and maintaining legal compliance in the restaurant.
- Works a schedule to ensure that all day parts are being observed, i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night and weekends
- Drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in resolving serious customer issues and training employees to meet or exceed customer service standards.
- Coaches, drive excellence, recognize and hold their team accountable around core operational procedures through the use of the OSM and Company systems.
- Ensures that food safety standards are met through direct observation as well as follow up on food safety audit results. Ensures that their management teams are properly trained through Servsafe, TAPS, or State approved equivalence.Sales:
- Ensures that restaurant level plan and marketing initiatives are in place and being implemented. Partners with the District Manager to execute Local Store Marketing plans.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Analyzes sales, labor, inventory and controllables on a continual basis and takes specific corrective action to meet or achieve margin and sales growth targets.
- Conducts period business reviews with their management team to build their capability to identify and drive tactics to close performance gaps.
- Ensures that the store is within compliance of Federal/State/Local requirements.
- Shares best demonstrated practices with their team and across the District.
- The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
- Servsafe Certification required.
- Minimum of two years' experience in restaurant operation, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Systems & Software - proficient level knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends.
- May be required to travel to other locations, e.g. transfer to other stores, bank, meetings as business dictates.
- Time Management- Organizes work, sets priorities and timetables to achieve goals.
- Effective Communication- Consistently and effectively interacts with all members of the team; encourages open and honest communication throughout the restaurant.
- Customer Focused- Recognizes the customer as the first priority and creates a culture that emphasizes high standards for service and exceeding the customers' expectations.
- Developing Talent- Creates an environment where people are challenged to grow and develop; keeps the crew engaged by encouraging and rewarding personal growth.
- Execution Excellence- Strives to be "Best in Class" in running A+ operations by analyzing costs to help ensure profitability of the restaurant. Ensures standards are upheld and procedures are followed at all times to achieve optimal results. Remains focused on the details to ensure the safety of the crew and provide a consistent customer experience.
- Typing/computer keyboard
- Utilize computer software (specified above)
- Retrieve and compile information
- Maintain records/logs
- Verify data and information
- Organize and prioritize information/tasks
- Operate office equipment
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Public speaking/group presentations
- Research, analyze and interpret information
- Investigate, evaluate, recommend action
- Leadership and supervisory, managing people
- Basic mathematical concepts (e.g. add, subtract)
- Sitting for extended periods
- Standing for extended periods
- Extended periods viewing computer screen
- Lifting/carrying more than 20 pounds various items
- Repetitive Motions
Posting ID: 555160961Posted: 2020-04-06