Overview Avalon Care Center - Federal Way is hiring for a dependable, organized and dedicated Restorative Nurse Aide available for the weekend shift!This is a weekend shift only working 16+ hours
Provide routine restorative nursing care services to selected residents under the direction of a Charge Nurse, and to function as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Responsibilities Restorative Nursing
Personal Care, Nursing Care, and Food Service
- Direct or assist residents in transfer and ambulation techniques, and with range of motion and exercise activities; and, the use of walkers or other assisting devices. Coordinate self-help training. Coordinate or assist with other restorative functions.
- Evaluate progress and document daily. Participate in care plan meetings.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing of bed linens, and positioning in and out of bed, chair, etc.
- Prepare residents for meals. Assist residents in eating as needed. Utilize restorative techniques to promote resident independence and highest functional level.
- Record progress in the Restorative Record. Read and follow daily care plans; report changes in resident condition to Nurse in charge; document care provision on resident record/flow sheets as required and report accidents and incidents.
- Provide nursing functions as directed by supervisor. Participate in resident care plan meeting as needed. Monitor restorative equipment for quantity, quality, and cleanliness.
• Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the State or must within four (4) months of employment have completed state required training and a competency
• Has received training in restorative nursing procedures.
• Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other associates.
• Must maintain regular attendance.
• Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and
EEO Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844, email@example.com.
Posting ID: 555161426Posted: 2020-07-14