Signature HealthCARE of Hart County Rehab & Wellness Center is a 104 bed facility that offers a wide array of services that enables our patients and residents to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient and resident needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It's more than a corporation... it's a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our MDS Coordinator RN.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work" three times! Signature's culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders
We're currently hiring for an RN MDS Coordinator to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Lead or participate in Daily PPS meetings, weekly Medicare meetings, and month end meetings to assure federal billing requirements are met.
- Oversee the coordination and participate in the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (MDS, CAA's and Care Plan) in accordance with current Federal and State Regulations.
- Assist in completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument with the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
- Minimum of one (1) year MDS Coordinator experience in the long-term care setting.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Personal integrity and professionalism to work effectively with the Interdisciplinary Team, Patients, and Families.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Posting ID: 555161484Posted: 2020-06-22