Sunrise Manor, established in 1967, is a 137-bed facility that offers skilled, semi-skilled, rehab and Alzheimer care to local residents. We offer physical, occupational, and speech therapy services, in addition to other specialty care needs. An in-house beauty shop and good old home cooking are part of the amenities offered in this home-like setting. Innovative activity and social programs, such as Sunrise's own segment of the Red Hat Society, help to keep life exciting through all ages. Call us today or schedule a tour and see if Sunrise Manor is the right for you or your loved one!
As Signature HealthCARE Dietary Cook
, you will be responsible for:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Prepare and cook resident meals in quantities according to menu and number of persons served.
- Prepare meals according to proper methods and cooking temperatures for best utilization and yield of meats and other foods.
- Clean work area and equipment in accordance with sanitation requirements.
- Taste, smell, and observe all foods prepared to confirm with recipes, and good taste and appetizing appearance.
- Consistently prepare meals on time so that serving schedules are met.
- When Supervisor is not available Cooks will be responsible for monitoring the shift for employees in the kitchen
Requirements for Consideration include:
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year related experience in preparing foods in large quantities.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Posting ID: 555161502Posted: 2020-05-25