We're currently recruiting for an experienced Scheduler for our Home Care office in Sevierville, TN. Ideal candidate will have previous home healthcare experience and will have worked with Sandata and Healthstar in the past.
Silver Angels is a home care provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellness, healing, and independence for its clients. Open position: Area Scheduling Coordinator
Perform administrative functions requiring independent judgment and timeliness of projects given in order to enhance the effectiveness of the department and the organization as a whole. Provide support in functional areas which may include filing, special copying projects, billing, scheduling of staff, resolving customer service concerns and other general administrative duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Previous experience with Sandata and Healthstar strongly preferred.
- One (1) year of basic clerical experience or six (6) months of directly related experience involving office functions.
- Familiar with all office equipment, such as fax, copier, FedEx machines, etc.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please forward your resume through the job posting.
Please visit our website at www.silverangels.com
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Posting ID: 555161515Posted: 2020-05-25