Have you been displaced by COVID-19? Are you a kind and caring person? Do you want to make a difference every day? Do you have compassion for the elderly? If so, this position may be perfect for you!!
Nature and Scope
Provides personal care and housekeeping to residents as required by state regulations, as outlined in the residents' plans of care, educational and certification standards and as defined through the company's policy and training.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Be familiar with the Adult Care Home Residents' Bill of Rights and be willing to assist residents in exercising their rights.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly and understand that the community is considered the residents' home.
- Must pass criminal background check.
Posting ID: 555161518Posted: 2020-05-25