Signature HealthCARE of Greeneville is a 154-bed facility that provides long-term or short-term 24-hour nursing services by a dedicated and caring staff in a home-like atmosphere. Specialized services with excellent outcomes for orthopedic, neurological, surgical, respiratory, and medically compromised individuals are offered, as well as a full range of therapy services including physical, occupational, and speech therapy, with full-time therapists on staff. Patients may be eligible for insurance covered rehabilitation services after hospital stays for continued strengthening in preparation to return home.
As Signature HealthCARE Dietary Cook
, you will be responsible for:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Prepare and cook resident meals in quantities according to menu and number of persons served.
- Prepare meals according to proper methods and cooking temperatures for best utilization and yield of meats and other foods.
- Clean work area and equipment in accordance with sanitation requirements.
- Taste, smell, and observe all foods prepared to confirm with recipes, and good taste and appetizing appearance.
- Consistently prepare meals on time so that serving schedules are met.
- When Supervisor is not available Cooks will be responsible for monitoring the shift for employees in the kitchen
Requirements for Consideration include:
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year related experience in preparing foods in large quantities.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Posting ID: 555161531Posted: 2020-06-29