Refrigerated Sales Branch Leader Department:
Supply Chain Country:
United States of America State/Province:
New Jersey City:
Cherry Hill Full/Part Time:
Full time Job Summary:
Under general direction, the incumbent is responsible for some account ownership and directing the overall activities of an ICS branch to maintain growth targets and profitability, develop and grow our employees, and build and foster cross-divisional influence and external relationships to provide a best-in-class customer experience. Job Description:
- Ensure customers receive superior on-time service.
- Establish long-term objectives, create and deploy the strategies/actions to achieve them, and deliver on such objectives.
- Foster positive customer and carrier relations to retain and grow current business.
- Generate leads and close new business opportunities with major accounts to initiate growth of branch revenue and maintain margin goals.
- Hire, train and develop staff to meet branch objectives in regards to customer satisfaction, sales, and operations.
- Network with internal sales and marketing staff to develop and grow business.
- Properly manage risk and maintain financial integrity in all business matters.
- Responsible for budget and profit margins to meet and exceed branch and business unit goals for sales and profitability.
- A degree and 3 years of relevant Refrigerated 3PL/Brokerage/Transportation experience
- 5 years of relevant Refrigerated 3PL/Brokerage/Transportation experience
- Previous experience in a hands-on operations role
- Proven track record of full lifecycle outside brokerage sales
- Prior P&L/budget analysis and execution
- Prior experience in people management
- Think strategic, but be willing to get your handsdirty
Bachelors: Business Administration/Management, Bachelors: Business Communications, GED (Required), High School (Required) Work Experience:
Management-Entry Level, Transportation/Logistics Certifications:Job Opening ID:
00333632 Refrigerated Sales Branch Leader (Open) "This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions."
Posting ID: 555161598Posted: 2020-05-25