For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior generations in America's heartland. We pride ourselves on being resident focused, encouraging employees to make smart, responsible decisions that are in the best interest of individual residents.
Why belong with our Americare team?
Every employee company-wide is a valued part of the organization, dedicated to their commitment and passion of creating a person-centered home environment for each resident - truly making a difference in the lives they touch.
Each individual facility is a vibrant part of the communities they serve. While our resident benefits from industry leading care, our employees are offered competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit packages, flexible scheduling, free meals and a place they can belong.
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical and dental benefits. Our medical plans offer preventive care services, covered prescription drug benefits, and a large network of doctors and hospitals to help you and your family improve or maintain your health.
Our culture supports team members wherever they are on their health and well-being journey. We offer tools and resources such as Employee Assistance Program and Employee Relief Fund.
Paid Time Off
The flexibility of Paid Time Off (PTO) lets you set your own priorities. Use PTO for any number of your life events.
We encourage you to continue your professional development. Americare will reimburse you for eligible tuition for approved courses.
We are adding to our environmental service team a Laundry Aide. This position will be responsible for complete linen supply and maintenance of laundry under general supervision.
- Maintain a continuous flow of clean linen as needed and helping with soiled linens.
- Keep laundry room clean at all times.
- Maintain laundry storage area in an orderly fashion.
- Wash, dry, fold, hang and distribute residents' personal clothing and linens.
- Ensure work area and equipment is maintained in a sanitary and safe manner.
- Assist in maintaining neatness and straightening of clothing drawers and closets.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of laundry care and maintenance and ability to anticipate laundry needs.
- Will need the ability to communicate effectively with residents, co-workers, and leaders.
We offer employees access to wages on demand