Our Physical Therapists love to learn,
collaborate and grow as a team. But more than anything else, they love to see patients getting better. In this role, you will evaluate a patient's condition, then develop and execute a treatment plan to help regain movement, reduce pain and restore them to prior levels of function. Join us and add your talents to a positive, fun work environment that embraces individuality, celebrates teamwork, and puts kindness, respect, caring and compassion above all else.
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What do you need to be a successful Physical Therapist at Kindred? Here are the top traits we're looking for:
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
I love that I'm able to learn from other therapists with more experience and have them mentor me and guide me through, developing my skills.
- Jared, PT, Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Worth
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
- 401(k) Plan
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
- Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
- Wellness Program
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
- Professional Choice Account
Free money is set aside for all therapists to help with education, training, and uniforms.
Kindred Rehabilitation Services provides recruiting management services for several of its customers. Positions at customer facilities, such as this position for Guardian Rehabilitation, are filled directly by the customer.
Guardian Rehab is dedicated to personal and professional excellence. They offer the very best in state-of-the-art rehabilitation programs. Their therapy teams have made the difference in the lives of residents and patients, and their recovery process. Their therapists take a caring and sincere approach with each patient to ensure progressive improvement and success with their rehabilitation program.
At Guardian, providing support is their top priority. They understand that a positive attitude will enhance patient outcomes, which is why they emphasize team growth and development. Guardian's leadership team, experience, skills and management create an atmosphere to enhance your personal achievement and career goals.
At Guardian, they will be there every step of the way, committed to providing support and mentoring so that their therapists can be their very best!
We welcome you to join their team and build a career with Guardian.
As aPhysical Therapist / PT
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed - evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with Guardian, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
As aPhysical Therapist / PT
you will have:
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Valid National Provide Identification (NPI) number required.
- Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.