Interested in a career withKindred Hospitals
' a place where you can put your heart into and make a real difference in our patient's lives.
Come and grow your career with Kindred Hospitals, a division of Kindred Healthcare. Our culture of caring for our patients and residents begin with our core values ' our employees. We are committed to fostering professional growth and dedicated healthcare teams that make us the provider of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that hiring outstanding people is the key to providing quality care ' and quality care is what we do every day! Join us!
Wound Care Coordinator job will supervise and educate hospital personnel regarding the management of wounds and the prevention of Nosocomial pressure ulcers. Coordinate the investigation on improvement of nursing care and personnel performance and prepare reports.
Wound Care Coordinator, Coord of Wound Care, Coordinator Wound Care, Coordinator of Wound Care, Wound Care, RN, Registered Nurse, WOCN, Wound Care Nurse,Hospital, Healthcare, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care Hospitals, Ostomy, Hospital Wound, 98101Sign On Bonus: $15,000QualificationsRequirements include a current RN State License. Previous experience in wound care highly preferred.
- Develop treatment plan according to current wound care protocols; explain dressing rationale, institute preventive measures and monitor results of care delivered; communicate information to Supervisors and Director of Quality Management
- Advise physicians on status of wound patients
- Provide demonstrations on dressing techniques to educate and orient in-services nurses; give hands-on instruction regarding the principles of asceptic technique
- Provide a list of patients with Nosocomial pressure ulcers which includes patient's name, site, state, support surface and dates of evaluation to the Director of Quality Management
- Identify patients requiring debridement procedures and alert attending physician
- Identify nutritional deficiencies, coordinate with Health Care personnel to solve nutrition problems and report results to respective supervisors
- While performing daily rounds, assist in delivery of patient care to accomplish wound care tasks
- Ensure adequate materials are on hand for every patient
- attend wound care education programs designed to enhance the benefits patients can derive from the most recent techniques/procedures available
If you are a currentKindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Posting ID: 555162593Posted: 2020-05-25