At Kindred, we believe our Nurses are the heart of our organization
- from the extraordinary kindness and compassionate they show to the exceptional care they provide. As an RN here, you will engage our patients and their families, helping to ensure the best possible outcomes by reducing lengths of stay and unnecessary re-hospitalizations. Join us and see firsthand what it's like to grow and advance in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is supported, empowered and inspired to be their best and do their best.
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What do you need to be a successful Registered Nurse at Kindred? Here are the top traits we're looking for:
- Team player
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
Education is really all it takes to be a nurse. But passion and love for mankind - that's what it takes to be a good nurse at Kindred.
- Denise, RN, Kindred Chicago Central
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
- 401(k) Plan
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
- Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
- Wellness Program
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
- Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going "Above & Beyond".
Interested in a career withKindred Hospitals
' a place where you can put your heart into and make a real difference in our patient's lives.
Come and grow your career with Kindred Hospitals, a division of Kindred Healthcare. Our culture of caring for our patients and residents begin with our core values ' our employees. We are committed to fostering professional growth and dedicated healthcare teams that make us the provider of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that hiring outstanding people is the key to providing quality care ' and quality care is what we do every day! Join us!
Wound Care Coordinator job will supervise and educate hospital personnel regarding the management of wounds and the prevention of Nosocomial pressure ulcers. Coordinate the investigation on improvement of nursing care and personnel performance and prepare reports.
Wound Care Coordinator, Coord of Wound Care, Coordinator Wound Care, Coordinator of Wound Care, Wound Care, RN, Registered Nurse, WOCN, Wound Care Nurse,Hospital, Healthcare, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care HospitalsQualificationsRequirements include a current RN State License. Previous experience in wound care highly preferred.
- Develop treatment plan according to current wound care protocols; explain dressing rationale, institute preventive measures and monitor results of care delivered; communicate information to Supervisors and Director of Quality Management
- Advise physicians on status of wound patients
- Provide demonstrations on dressing techniques to educate and orient in-services nurses; give hands-on instruction regarding the principles of asceptic technique
- Provide a list of patients with Nosocomial pressure ulcers which includes patient's name, site, state, support surface and dates of evaluation to the Director of Quality Management
- Identify patients requiring debridement procedures and alert attending physician
- Identify nutritional deficiencies, coordinate with Health Care personnel to solve nutrition problems and report results to respective supervisors
- While performing daily rounds, assist in delivery of patient care to accomplish wound care tasks
- Ensure adequate materials are on hand for every patient
- attend wound care education programs designed to enhance the benefits patients can derive from the most recent techniques/procedures available
If you are a currentKindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Posting ID: 555162694Posted: 2020-07-14