Come grow with Vibra Healthcare,
where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.Vibra Healthcare has a new opportunity for a dynamic TRAVEL Registered Nurse - RN - to join our growing team!**This position is not located in Mechanicsburg, PA. This will be a traveling nurse position, at one of our many hospitals around the country.**
The RN develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
Contact Stacey for more information: email@example.com or 717-713-7541 Qualifications:
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within six (6) months of hire.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.Thank you for your interest in our hospital.
Posting ID: 555162785Posted: 2020-06-22