Robert H. Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital, a Vibra Healthcare Hospital, is dedicated to returning patients to healthy and fulfilling lives. Our 60-bed hospital, located in the heart of the Inland Empire, provides quality acute inpatient and outpatient care for both adults and children. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission and CARF, Ballard Rehab enjoys a strong history and a national reputation spanning more than 36 years.Robert H. Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking Physical Therapy Assistants - PTA's - to join our team in our Apple Valley Clinic!Per Diem positions currently available!
The PTA is responsible for assisting the Physical Therapist in the provision of Physical Therapy services to patients, including treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under a Physical Therapist and per physician orders.
Contact Ryan for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-480-7227.Qualifications:
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Previous Hospital experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Posting ID: 555162868Posted: 2020-06-22