A note to applicants: U.S. Bank is closely monitoring the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19 and taking a unified approach on restrictions to minimize the impact on our employees and operations. As a result, U.S. Bank has temporarily placed a pause on in-person interviews and will offer our internal and external applicants video and/or phone alternatives. By taking this step, we are doing our part to help limit the spread of the virus. We are currently accepting applicants and conducting phone interviews with flexible start dates. Our trainers and hiring teams are working together to practice social distancing within our service centers and training classes, and our recruiting team will be happy to share more with you about steps we are taking throughout our interview process.
This position is Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
This is business to business commercial collections.
Collects payment on assigned delinquent accounts by reviewing documentation, contacting customers/clients by telephone and/or written correspondence and arranging repayment schedules in order to minimize loss to the organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience in collections and/or customer service activities
- Good knowledge of loan collection policies and procedures, fair debt collection practices, and related laws
- Strong customer service/relations skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to organize and interpret information
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Posting ID: 555162889Posted: 2020-05-25