UXDesign AEM Author is a design author for rebrand/refresh and migration to Adobe Experience Manager. Fresh College Grads with experience will be looked at as well. This position will work in downtown Minneapolis as an integrated member of a UXDesign team within U.S. Bank.
1. Site migration strategy development
• Inventory pages and audit content for quality/relevance/suitability
• Develop migration plan and socialize with business owners and other key stakeholders
• Work with project manager to document project timelines and key deliverables
2. Content editing/documentation
• Identify and document content to be migrated
• Make necessary updates to account for new brand styles, new navigation patterns, etc.
• Revise/rewrite content, esp. for a limited set of high-level pages that must be redesigned
3. CMS page authoring
• Create new pages in AEM using a standard set of page grids, containers and components
• Lay out pages in AEM and populate with content, images, disclosures, etc.
• Collaborate with UX design team colleagues on any necessary mockups or image assets
• Cooperate with business owners and compliance reviewers to make any required revisions
- Bachelor's degree, with an emphasis on English, Writing, Technical Writing, Journalism, Content Strategy, or Library Science preferred, or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of related work experience
- Experienced content strategist with deep knowledge of marketing website best practices
- Proven ability to create and execute website content plans; migration experience a plus
- Solid problem-solving skills; ability to work independently and adapt to changing project needs
- Enterprise CMS content authoring experience a must; AEM/CQ5 experience a plus
- Attention to detail; experience creating content for highly regulated industries a plus
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do content authoring work as required
Posting ID: 555162919Posted: 2020-06-29