Job Description Overview
The name "Zion" means a place of peace and refuge. As a sanctuary with over 146,000 acres of cliffs, canyons, diverse plant and animal life, and uninterrupted beauty, Zion is well-named. Its massive sandstone walls, some as high as 3,800 feet, offer an opportunity for serenity and reflection for all who visit-and Zion Lodge offers the only in-park lodging inside this hiker's paradise. For those that live and work in the park, there are endless opportunities to explore the amazing wonders that surround you. As an employee of Zion National Park Lodge you received extremely affordable employee housing, discounted meals, employee discounts to explore other Xanterra properties, and a generous benefits program for full time employees. Responsibilities
- Clean and sanitize all cooking utensils, dishware, pot/pans and work areas.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors and break room areas.
- Clean walls and shelves of both the kitchen area and walk-in freezers and refrigerators.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms.
- Restock dishes on the cook line.
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work around high temperatures, cleaning detergents and chemicals.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
Posting ID: 555163610Posted: 2020-06-29