Position Type:PT2- Part Time (<15 hrs/week)
Other Shift: How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Respond to resident requests for assistance that fall outside the scope of clinical and/or ADL care. Examples might include delivering packages, assisting with phone/video calls, retrieving out of reach items, making beds, etc.
- Assist with in-apartment dining by delivering and setting up meals, refilling beverages, and delivering additional items as requested.
- Partner with all departments to serve residents during modified operations. Examples may include supporting remote Vibrant Living Activities, collecting meal service trash, assisting with disinfecting and cleaning, and responding to call bells.
- Conduct check-ins with Independent Living residents.
- Encourage residents to engage in modified activities and provide companionship to foster positive mental health during challenging times.
- Assist with laundry and light housekeeping tasks.
- Monitor the community and take appropriate action to keep the environment safe, clean, and attractive.
- Participate in and attend all in-service training and education programs as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities in this position.With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation to older adults.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy and a passion to serve.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
Posting ID: 555163685Posted: 2020-05-25