We Are Hiring
Patient Care Technician, Patient Care-Cert - Stepdown Intermediate Care 001 - PRN,Day - ALMH - La Grange,ILWhy Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Performbasic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision in assigned area.Responsibilities:
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Aidwith entry and exit of patients.
- Assistpatients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Reportfindings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documentnecessary records.
- Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well as maintaining medical equipment.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Providercredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA)obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Emergency Medical Techcredentialed from theIllinois Board Of Division of Emergency Medical Services and Highway Safetyobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Intermediate or Advanced also acceptable.
- Practical/Vocational Nursecredentialed from theIllinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulationobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Aidecredentialed from theIllinois Department of Public Healthobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Nursing student who has completed one semester of medical surgical nursing is also acceptable.
Work Experience:Equal Employment Opportunity
- High school diploma or GED required.
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Posting ID: 555164729Posted: 2020-06-15