America's oldest and most iconic clothier and retailer, Brooks Brothers started in 1818 as a gentlemen's furnishings and haberdashery shop in New York City. For more than 200 years, we have defined the standard of dress in the United States, evolving into a global lifestyle brand that offers complete apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children. In 1915 our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York's most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Renowned the world over for innovation, quality, timeless style and value, Brooks Brothers proudly crafts many items in our own factories in the USA.
Brooks Brothers has an established history of building long-term relationships with our Customers and our Associates. With more than 250 stores throughout the United States and Canada, and more than 650 locations in 42 countries worldwide, we continue to grow with a respect for our heritage and a strong vision for the future.
The diversity of our operations has recently created an opportunity for a new Senior Web Analyst in our New York offices.
The Senior Web Analyst is responsible for identifying, measuring and monitoring key performance indicators for brooksbrothers.com and develops data-driven recommendations that drive positive business outcomes. The Senior Web Analyst will proactively identify opportunities and provide actionable recommendations based on building data dashboards (leveraging site analytics tools like Omniture and Google Analytics), running segmentation analyses, click path analyses, customer analyses, online marketing analyses, and designing/executing A/B tests. This position will be responsible for reporting and analyzing website data to optimize acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention efforts. The ideal candidate will possesses excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, the ability to appropriately manage competing priorities amongst key stakeholders, and a relentless commitment to an exceptional customer experience in the digital space. This individual will have full accountability for site analytics and serve as a key member of the online strategy, marketing team and analytics teams. This person will provide statistical rigor in support of critical business decisions. This person will help shape how success is measured and ensure reporting and metrics are in place for all projects.
The Senior Web Analyst is a leader in creating, maintaining and continuously improving a data driven culture within Brooks Brothers. Key Accountabilities:
- Manage the Adobe Relationship with all tools under contract, including SiteCatalyst, Scene7, Test&Target, Consulting and Email Integrations
- Design, prepare and present all required reporting and dashboards for cross functional teams which includes, Weekly Reporting, Monthly Reporting, Marketing ROI Reporting, Daily Recaps of Promotional Activity and Merchandising Reporting
- Report on standard Ecommerce conversion analyses (e.g. Checkout waterfall, null searches, etc.) to drive decision-making around navigation/promotions/popular content.
- In partnership with Customer Analytics, lead efforts in planning, designing and coordinating ongoing and ad hoc analysis projects for the Direct to provide insights into user behavior.
- Submit all export requests and report designs for 3rd party integrations
- Work with internal teams to integrate data across solutions and automate existing reporting
- Partner with the Customer Analytics team to integrate insights and analysis
- Manage the implementation process for analytics tracking from day-to-day requests to larger site projects such as Platform Migrations and 3rd Party Vendors
- Provide insights and recommendations to grow web business by identifying key areas for website and consumer communication improvements; then prove success by measuring impact through A/B and multivariate testing
- Maintain 3rd Party Vendor Relationships with Adobe, Monetate and future projects that may require analytical expertise
- Mentor and educate teams on analytics best practices which may include training, help guides, creating logins and webinars
- Identify traffic trends by channel, abandonment issues and opportunities for improving site conversion
- Lead User training classes on web analytics tools.
- Stay current on latest trends in web measurement strategies and tactics.
Skills & Requirements Preferred Experience & Technical Proficiencies:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, internet marketing, mathematics/statistics, computer science, economics, or a quantitative field.
- 2-4 years' hands on experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture is a plus) and experience or knowledge of Google Analytics, and/or Coremetrics,
- 2-4 experience implementing web analytics tools on an e-commerce website and identifying, diagnosing, and resolving web analytics implementation and reporting problems
- Experience analyzing (marketing and site performance, customer, segmentation, click path, etc.) and presenting to leadership/business owners while making recommendations on how to improve
- Experience working with large data sets, writing queries, structuring reports.
- Web Analytics training certification preferred
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of web best practices and web conversion metrics.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Comfortable working expediently against quick turnaround times.
- Comfortable writing executive presentations of data findings/recommendations.
Additionally, Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.